Once you have created a website you are now in a position to start marketing. Most cleaning and restoration businesses are local and so local marketing becomes more relevant. To achieve better visibility and higher ranking on search engines in your local market, creating Google+, Yelp, Citysearch and other local listing profiles and optimizing the profiles is extremely helpful. There are about 50+ local websites and directories where you can list your business and keep your profile updated to push your ranking high enough on local searches on Google, Bing and other search engines.
To avoid the hassle of creating 50 different accounts, Ready2Go Sites can provide you with a local marketing platform that can not only help you publish your 50+ profile listings within minutes but also have a review monitoring service attached to these sites. When you receive any review on your profile you can be email alerted to track, measure and handle your customer reviews online. You can also link your G+ and Facebook profiles to this platform to enable posting directly from within the platform.
- 50+ listing on most popular directories. I have included the list in the attachment
- Review monitoring on 10-15 most popular websites including G+, Yelp, Citysearch etc. which support leaving reviews
- Adding all your services and enhanced service listing, bio and up to 10 categories on your listing
- We can also add nice pictures, logo, biz hours, etc. on your listing
- It gives you an exposure on 50+ most popular directories which either people search on or you stand a good chance of your profile listing being shown on Top 10 Google search results
- It includes review monitoring so you know when you get a bad/good review and you can handle the review appropriately by getting in touch with the customer
- The local marketing will give you 50+ strong back links to your website which means your social popularity will increase and your organic/map positioning on Google will be improved because of this.
- You will get access to the listing dashboard and your reviews etc. and you can monitor activity yourself. You can also update your listing through the dashboard
Review Monitoring Service / Reputation Management
You can connect all your profiles to one dashboard and monitor your reviews at one place. This allows you as a business owner to track your customer feedback and handle it appropriately.
To check how your business profile appears on 50+ local directories, click the Scan button below.